• Artwork Size: In order to best make use of the Wedeman Gallery space and have enough room for as many participants as possible, we must restrict the size of each art piece. The maximum width of each piece is 24 inches - it may be less. The maximum height is 36 inches.
• Choice of framing materials and display methods are left to the artist and is assumed that the artist will make a professional presentation.
• The deadline for artwork is Friday, October 31th. Work will be collected from 1:30-3:30 on Friday the 30th or on Saturday October 31st between 10:00AM and 12 noon. The work will be hung on Saturday afternoon, Oct 31st.
• Liability Waiver – Lasell College does not have insurance for theft or fire. We are basically hanging at out own risk. Wedeman Gallery will be locked for all of the time that it is unguarded. At the time of artwork drop-off adisclaimer release form will be submitted. Each work must have a signed agreement in order to be included. Print the form linked here - fill it out and submit it when you deliver your work to the gallery.
• The Artists' Reception will be on Thursday evening, November 5th from 7:00 - 10:00 PM in the Wedeman Gallery at Lasell College. This event is a lot more rewarding and fun if all participants show up. Here is a link to the directions to Lasell College and the Yamawaki Arts and Culture Center.
• Tthe Boston Community Gospel Choir will be performing at the opening reception.
• The Spiritus Show will be hanging until Friday, November 13th. Everyone must pick-up artwork (or arrange to have an authorized person pick it up) either on Friday November 13th between 1:30PM and 3:00PM or on Saturday November 14th, between 10:00 and 12:00 noon.
• If you would like to be part of Spiritus contact: